- 4, 10” flour tortillas
- 2tbsp. grated cheese (I used cheddar)
- 4 skewers of chicken tikka
- 4 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 4tbsp. thick curd or plain Greek yogurt
- 4tbsp. green chutney (You can use mayonnaise or ranch dressing instead)
ProcedureIn a bowl stir together yogurt and green chutney. Season with salt.
Place tortillas on a flat counter and start building up the layers. Spread yogurt mix just enough to cover the surface.Top with lettuce, one skewer of chicken tikka. Don’t forget to take out the skewer from the chicken. Drizzle a spoon of yogurt mixture over it.
Carefully fold one side over and roll it up tightly. Place the wrap on a plate with the seam side underneath and cut into halves.
Your lunch box is all set to go!